Life demands us as a human being every day. Motion is part of our development and education. Once you choose to be a doctor medicine opens the mind for philosophy and science. There is never one answer even one path toward health. Passion and Identity helps a lot to focus on the patients demand. Today modern medicine defines itself on high skills in blood tests or MRI scans. Soon apps on smart phones are going to take the control. Health datas are the big business in the future. But does all digital skills and money raises the quality of life?
My medical idea is strongly influenced by the philosophy of Osteopathy. The use of our brilliant senses we got by evolution brings us the key to self healing processes of our body. Knifeless surgery as well as knife surgery are amazing options in restoring function, balance and stabilisation.
So don´t expect pills and doctors tools - my way is different. Back to the roots to individual medicine.
• Specialized in orthopedic surgery for 20 years. Focus on knee, shoulder and ankle surgery.
• osteopathic doctor with diploma DGOM 2007
• Qualification in Manual Medicine 1998
• Qualification in sports medicine addional study
• medical training abroad and continuing education in the United States, Israel, Sweden, France, Netherlands, Cuba, and Australia and South Africa.
Medical study at the University of Göttingen and the Free University of Berlin. 1983 - 90.
DR degree in Cardiology and Sport 1991 in Berlin under
Prof. H. Schmutzler
Educational training in orthopedic surgery and sportsmedicine in Berlin under
Prof P. Hertel, Prof P. Engelhardt and Prof D. Boening.
Lecturing in Sportsmedicine and Osteopathy.
Surgical training Abroad in Tel Aviv under Prof G. Agar and Stockholm under Prof E. Eriksson
Private orthopedic office since 2005
Consultant doctor in Clinic Sanssouci Potsdam